TABLE OF CONTENTS
* Please note: Before uploading, Scores and individual parts will need to saved and uploaded as separate pdf files.
To start uploading a new composition first, click on the upload tab in the top navigation.
- Select your composition type. "ORCHESTRA"
You will be launched to a new page that will gather the *Title, Subtitle, *Composer, Arranger, Description, Style, and Grade of your work.
- Then click the blue continue button. The screen will appear the same; however, you will be able to scroll down to the other sections of the interface.
The new sections presented are: "My Product Information", "My Full Score", & "My Parts".
- The 'Product Information' section of the interface is gathering information about your composition. Our print services department will use this information to set up your score properly based on your selections.
In this section, click on 'Add Product Information', you are presented with a pop-up box with the following:
- Publisher Code - This is automatically generated
- ISBN # - this is optional
- UPC # - this is optional
- Choose Voicing
- Choose Format
- Price - There is a default price - you can enter your desired price for the set
- Then click 'ADD' (blue button)
Listed under the 'Product Information' section is the generated Publisher ID & Price. If you run your cursor over this section you are given the option to 'edit' or 'delete' your current product information.
Additionally, within this section, you will notice to the right of the price, four columns: Wrapper, Web Cover, Audio, and Video. An image of an arrow pointing up under each column will be present. If you choose to add any of these assets, simply click on the arrow below the asset you chose to add.
Please note; if you have included a video with your upload, we currently ask that you email the link so we can confirm it with the information received from the upload process.
Adding a Score:
Now you can move to the next section, 'My Full Score'. You be presented with a pop-up box with the following:
- Score - this is the default title
- Page Count - enter the number of pages in your score
- Part Count - you will need to enter '1' - this is the case for all scores
- Choose Print Size
- Choose Binding
- Price - the standard price for a score is $5.00 – you can set a higher price if you choose.
- Now you can attach your score. Click the 'BROWSE' button. This will allow you to select your score. Once you have selected your file you can click the blue 'ADD SCORE' button.
- There should now be a checkmark under the PDF column.
Under the 'My Parts' section you are presented with a pop-up box with the following:
- Part Name
- Page Count
- Part Count – copies of the part
- Print format
- Now you can attach your part. Click the 'BROWSE' button. You will now be able to select the part you wish to upload. Once you have selected your file you can click the blue 'ADD PART' button.
- Repeat step #4 for each part. There will be a checkmark under the PDF column for each part you upload.
Once all your parts have been uploaded you can click on the blue "SUBMIT COMPOSITION" button towards the bottom of the page.
A pop-up box will ask, 'Are you Sure?’, click 'SUBMIT' to officially upload your composition.
Now the webpage will change and a pop-up box will state 'SUBMISSION COMPLETED' and you have two options to select from, 'BACK TO PROFILE' or 'EXIT TO JW PEPPER'.
This is your indicator that you have successfully uploaded your work.
TABLE OF CONTENTS